Sunday 3 February 2013



"What's blood got to do, got to do with it?"  (try saying that without singing to the tune of Tina Turners song)

I thought this is a fitting title to my journey though life, as a mother of 4 children, with #5 on the way.


Firstly -my life in Christ, and the peace that comes in knowing Him.
Secondly - adoption, as i have a child born not of my flesh, but of my heart.
Thirdly - haemophilia, just to make life interesting, as two of my sons were diagnosed with severe haemophilia as babies.


My thoughts today are around abortion. Yes,  its not a great topic to start a blog off on, but it stems from a conversation over facebook of late.
I am deeply saddened by our lack of moral and ethical ground here. I am so over hearing about 'womens rights'.

Are we so blinded that we have forgotten how a baby is made?
There are a few crucial steps involved, and i feel our society needs a reminder.
 "Accidents happen"  - really? Were you not aware that by having sexual intercourse you are running the 'risk' of creating life within you?
It's like saying "i was walking in the middle of the road, but i didn't want to be hit by a car"

Actions have consequences. For every action, there is a reaction.
Here's a tip - if you do not want to have a baby right now - do not have sex.

Also - people who are run over have life long injuries. You may get the life back you once had, but there will be scars.
What i am saying here is - keep yourself safe, there's no going back.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blog .. trust you to start with such a controversial subject haha .. Hmm that is a good analogy - I hadn't heard that one before. In no way am I FOR abortion but that particular analogy surely doesn't work for rape victims ... Interesting to hear what else you blog about :-) xo YAY for blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it does not work for rape victims. This is aimed at the majority of 'unwanted bubbas' terminated because 'it's not the right time' - whatever that is! If it ain't the right time for a baby - it sure ain't the right time for you to be doing the act that makes babies.

    ReplyDelete